martedì 18 aprile 2017

L- The Cult of Hidden Knives: Black Blades

And then I saw him: I could really not say if he is a living being or some kind of energy with the shape of a light agile emotionless warrior. One of his obsidian blades enterend between the two plates of the armour that protect the shoulder and the neck only for a pair of seconds: the hit was so light that the bulky warrior, was not sure that he was wounded, but he realized soon that the blade was covered of poison.



The arm near of the the small cut bended backward and, due the contractions of the muscles, the neck snapped.
Meanwhile, the dark assassin was disappeared in the woods, leaving the sort of the battle doomed, having killed one of the generals.
I barely survived to that battle, and I am not convinced to have seen his emotionless metal face in the moonlight.




Black Blades is one of the members of The Cult of The Hidden Knives. He strikes only by night, with his obsidian blades covered of poison. Nothing more is known of him.





The Cult of The Hidden Knives is an organization of assassin that pursues its mysterious purposes with ruthless precision and efficiency. Someone says that the birth of the Cult has its roots absorbed in the Eons,  in times that probably should not be remembered. However, few knows about the existence of the Cult, and fewer talk about it without lowering their voice, and becoming wary of it.




I was very in love with the Shadowblade Miniatures of the dark Elves, so it tooks a good amount of courage in modify him: however I have a great love for the masked assassins, so I tried to make it masked with a different pose. I like monotonous painting scheme, and I decided to make him like he is hitting by night.

As always the more I like a painting scheme, the most it is difficult to take pics. However hope you like it, as the first member of a warband of Dark Aelves of AoS .

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento