lunedì 3 ottobre 2016

XXIV - some news!

Hi readers!
I'm working hard on my Wyches, an old units that I started but never finished! soon some wip of course!

 I'm also trying to create an homemade light box, because I'm quite sick and tired of my horrible pics: now it is missing some good lamps, but I think to find some good in the next days.

However I am also working -in blogging ambit- to create a new kind of tutorial, something hope interesting and much enjoyable. If you read my death blog, I put sometimes some "tutorials", ideas to share to paint horrible and dark minis. They were the most read type of posts, so I decided to improve them to make them downloadable in .pdf. This imply more work, but it is not a great problem: the first blog was a kind of experiment, so now I'd like to do everything better having learned something.

Stay tuned for more news!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento